SOPFC has rolled out a new website aimed at improving your team and player experience! Our new site is the culmination of your feedback over the past three years, and we've worked hard to upgrade everything from team dues and communication, to design and mobile-friendly optimization.
If you are a current or past player in any of our leagues, you should have received an email with your new SOPFC account information by end of day on Friday October 6, 2017 that will allow you to log in here
and check out your new Player Page. If you did not receive this email, you can log in by resetting your password here
Whether you're a current or previous player, we hope these changes make it easier for you to focus on playing the beautiful game with friends, and we invite you to join us for an upcoming league
New features of our upgraded site include:
1. Split dues among teammates
- As our #1 most requested feature, we're happy to say Captains will now have the option to use our new TeamPayer tool
to assign each player their share of dues, paid directly to the league and toward the team balance.
2. Mobile-friendly design - Get the same look and feel of your player page, schedules, standings, and more on your phone.
3. Better game RSVPs - Add your own RSVPs and view teammates' RSVPs for any scheduled games at a glance.
4. Simpler roster invites & team management for Captains - Easily add or invite teammates to your roster via email, Facebook, a team invite link, or using previous season rosters. Captains can also remove players or revoke invites they may have already sent.
5. Private team forums - Chat with teammates from your dashboard in a thread-based format; only players on your team roster can view the forum. You'll also continue to be able to send messages delivered via email as well.
6. Free pickup session for Individual signups - If you're signing up for a league by yourself, you'll have the opportunity to join one of our organized pickups for free during the season.
7. Custom team pages - Upload a team logo or mascot and motto. View your team history too.
8. Add your photo to our homepage - Use our hashtag #sopfc and your photo will appear on our homepage feed within an hour!
9. Opt-in game/weather text alerts - Get game updates, cancellations and weather alerts directly to your phone by text.
10. Opt-in game reminder emails - Get an email the day of (or Friday before) every game.
11. Personalized schedule across all your teams - View a single schedule including games from any and all teams you are on the roster of.
12. Printable invoices - Print your own self-serve invoices and receipts for your leagues for reimbursement purposes from a sponsor or a company HR department or corporate wellness program.
Thank you for all your input and support for our club and community goals! We welcome your feedback
on the new site at any time, and appreciate your patience as we transition and continue to make improvements.